- Home Page
- About Nurse's Badges
- Photo Gallery
- What's New?
- Contact Us
- Favourite Links
||B.N.H.B.S. Forthcoming Events:
BNHBS Exhibition, Summer 2000
"Symbols of Achievement - British Nurses' Badges: 1890 to 1990"
Alexander Fleming Museum,
Praed Street, London W2
Tube: Paddington (District, Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City Lines)
From July 3rd to August 5th 2000
Monday - Thursday 0900 - 1300. Visits outwith these times can be arranged in advance.
Further details available from BNHBS.
Telephone 020 8543 9514.
- History of Nursing at St. Mary's Paddington
(Speaker: Kevin Brown, St.Mary's NHS Trust Archivist)
- BNHBS - Nurses' Badge Seminar. Saturday August 5th 2000 1300hrs
- History of Nursing badges
- ( Speaker: Stephen Callander-Grant, BNHBS Archivist)
- BNHBS are hosting an afternoon seminar on 5th August from 1000 - 1630 hrs to
conclude Summer 2000 exhibition. The afternoon will look at the history of Nurses' Badges,
their design and manufacture.There will be a further opportunity to view the exhibition
and to discuss the BNHBS Archive with members of the Society. Refreshments will be
Admission to the seminar is £5.00. Advance bookings preferred - Telephone/Email details
can be found on the Contacts page of this website. Cheques/Postal Orders payable to BNHBS.